2018 TASC Test Dates and Information
Please view the calendar below for 2018 TASC Test Dates at our public TASC test centers. While deciding which dates are best for you, be sure to remember:
- A full test battery takes two days to complete. On both days, be sure that you are available from 8:30 am until 2 pm (unless otherwise indicated).
- You must have picture ID on the day of the test.
- You must fill out an application prior to the date of the test. Please be sure all required information is filled in prior to dropping off your application.
- Electronic devices (including smart watches) are not allowed in the testing room.
- Please be sure to call (315) 738-7306 today to reserve your seat!
- For more information about testing accommodations, please call (315) 738-7306, or contact a case manager at one of our ACCESS Site locations.
- Be sure to turn in your application a minimum of 5 days prior to the test date. Seating is limited and is provided on a first come, first serve basis!
There will be limited TASC testing in January of 2018 as we transition to new
TASC forms J, K, & L.