McCarthey Dressman Academic Enrichment Grant Application Window Opens- Only 350 Apps Accepted!
The McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation offers Academic Enrichment Grants designed to develop in-class and extra-curricular programs that improve student learning. The Foundation considers proposals that foster understanding, deepen students’ knowledge, and provide opportunities to expand awareness of the world around them.
The Academic Enrichment Grants provide funding for programs that nurture the intellectual, artistic and creative abilities of children from low-income households. The McCarthey Dressman Education Foundation awards grants to individuals in amounts up to $10,000 per year for a maximum of $30,000 over three years, provided the eligibility requirements continue to be met.
CONSIDER APPLYING FOR A GRANT IF …
- you have a unique idea for a project that will supplement your regular classroom curriculum or after-school activity
- your students have ideas for enrichment activities or a need for strengthening their academic experiences
- you have facilities, expertise and community endorsement, but need additional resources for materials, time and transportation
THE McCARTHEY DRESSMAN EDUCATION FOUNDATION CONSIDERS APPLICATIONS FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM EDUCATORS WHO…
- are employed by schools or non-profit organizations (e.g. community centers, museums, etc.)
- have the background and experience to complete the project successfully
- have direct and regular contact with students in grades pre-k to 12
- work with students from low-income households
- are willing to work in collaboration with the Foundation
PLEASE NOTE: A project may have one to many participants involved in its planning and implementation. However, the Foundation does require that each application be submitted in the name of one individual even if there are two or more participants involved in a single project.