Career & Technical Education Program
New Visions Program
New Visions Application Process:
- Complete a New Visions Application online.
- Contact your school guidance office.
- Complete an interview.
- Visit the Madison-Oneida BOCES campus during a Fall or Spring Open House.
New Visions programs offer exciting one-year options for mature, college-bound seniors.
Students (seniors only) in the one-year New Visions programs engage in rigorous academic and college preparation activities, assignments and projects. In addition to classroom learning, students are exposed to industry standards and workplace expectations through formal internships.
Networking and interacting with professionals in a specific career field affords students unique advantages in preparing for college. In addition, students may earn advanced standing and/or college credits (dual credits) while still in high school.
College Articulations & Industry Connections:
- Clarkson University
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Syracuse University
Have questions? Not sure where to start? Visit our FAQs Page (Frequently Asked Questions) for assistance.